Oct 28, 2016

Stitched Shapes Framelits & Stamp Sale!

Hello my crafty peeps!!

I have some awesome news Stampin' Up! just announced a new Product!  

"Stitched From The Heart" Framelits. 


(See Brandi's Video below!)

I don't know about you; but I've wanted stitched shapes for a very long time.
Ordering starts November 1st and you know these are going to fly off the shelf!
That's not all....here are select stamp sets at 25% off while supplies last.


Want to be first in line? 
Contact me and I will get the order in super early on November 1st!


Email me:  kstallman@telus.net


Remember to contact me by midnight October 31st so I  can order!
Or if you want you can visit my website and get one there...just don't wait too long. 



Thanks for stopping by

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...