Oct 20, 2016

Decisions, decisions what will I do?

Hello my crafty friends,

I am still struggling to decide if I will run my Stampin Up as a business or just go back to crafting when the urge hits, and trying ALL the different types of creative outlets I have been longing to.  I will still blog about all these things and probably more than I do now.  I am finding that my brain does not work the way it use too "sigh" and I am suffering social anxiety on top of everything else so having classes or even crafting with friends is very hard.

Whatever I decide; I hope you will still pop by to check out whats new. For now each day I will showcase something we have made for our first Craft Fair - Bearspaw Christmas Market November 26th at RockPointe Church. #bearspawchristmasmarket

These are little sewing kits we have made, these make great little stocking stuffers.  What woman wouldn't want one for her purse, desk or vehicle.



If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do! 

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...