Jun 18, 2016

NEW 2016-2017 Stampin’ Up! Catalog

Hello my crafty peeps!

I am back from my month long holiday in the UK, still feeling some jet-lag but also looking forward to some crafting with all the new products from the 2016 - 2017 Annual catalog!

The NEW 2016-2017 Stampin’ Up! Catalog has arrived!!  (I know I am a couple weeks behind) It’s filled with loads of fun new products for card-making, scrap-booking and gift packaging as well as lots of ideas to get your creative juices flowing! Go ahead, take a look inside. I guarantee you’ll like what you see!
2016-2017 Stampin’ Up! Idea Book & Catalog


Have a Big Wish List?

You don’t have to host a party to get Stampin’ Rewards!  If you place a $200+ order, you’ll get to pick FREE stuff!  Pick from the exclusive Hostess stamp sets shown on pages 198-201 or pick anything from the catalog.  Plus in the month of June get $35 EXTRA in Stampin’ Rewards with a $350+ order. Shop Now!

Want it ALL?

For just $125 you get to pick $155 worth of stamping supplies in your starter kit, plus you’ll get a 20% discount on ALL your orders! Super deal if your wish list is a mile long. JUNE SPECIAL: Pick 2 FREE Stamp Sets with your Starter Kit!  Order your starter kit now at Jointhefun/Starterkit
Want your own Catalog?
Sure you can look at it online, but there’s nothing like flipping through a real copy of the catalog.  If you would like to receive your very own hard copy you can request one here.
P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...