Jun 17, 2016

Baby on the way

Hello my crafty peeps! 

I have baby's on the brain since my step-sister announced she was expecting a little girl.  
Besides shopping at Harrods and a few other places in London I knew I wanted to make this card.
It's not Stampin' Up! But I did use their paper etc.  This is a Lawn Fawn set called "Loads of Fun" and "A little bundle" with matching dies.

I watched their video on making the shaker card and Loved it! So here is my version:
Hope you like it.

 Another card I made using Stampin' Up! "Made with Love" stamp set...


Hope you like them.... Stay tuned for more projects.




1 comment:

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...