Jun 3, 2015

Tea and Crafting - Shaker Card


Hello my crafty peeps!

Been working on a Christmas Shaker Card for Thursday 's Tea and Crafting session. 
First time for me so I am pretty excited.  I am using a retired Stampin' Up! Stamp called "Stitched Snowman" and The Northern Flurry Snowflake dies set.   

As I am typing I just thought of a great idea, tomorrow when doing the card with friends we will stamp the inside snowflake and emboss!  

As you can see in the photos, it's been trial and error on deciding how to do this card.  First I had all white, then changed my mind and added in the Tempting Turquoise cards stock for the base and ink.




I sponged the Tempting Turquoise on the background to match the base.







I used Stickles on this sample card but will use irredentist Ice in the class. 

Stay tuned for the final version.....

Hugs, Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...