Jun 24, 2015

Simple Soft!!

Good morning my crafty peeps!

I must apologise now for showing so many retired stamps on my blog, but as I am relatively new to Stampin' Up! products these are all new to me and so so beautiful not to share.

I was lucky to purchase the retired Stampin' Up! Simple Soft Hostess set (2012) as it is such an elegant stamp set.  I belong to a facebook group called Canadian Stampers and it is a great group of ladies but you need to be fast to snag the retired stamps you love!



I took my inspiration from a card I had seen on Pinterest, I wish I had the DSP she used as it was very beautiful.  
I have received so so much new and fun stuff in the last 3 months I thought I better start using them.  

I used my new textured Impressions Embossing Folders. This one comes in a set of 2 beautiful frames. Create strongly embossed highlights, frames and accents on single layers of cardstock and DSP with these smaller sized plastic textured Impressions embossing Folders. The oval shape in the middle coordinates with the Extra Large Oval Punch or the framelits.  I love that Stampin Up thinks of those fun details. It makes creating pretty cards so much easier.

I also used my favorite type of ribbon the soft flowing 1/2 '' Seam Binding Pool Party Ribbon.

Hope you like it!

Hugs, Karen







Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...