Mar 3, 2024

A Fresh Start At Wagging Tails Dogs' Home by Sarah Hope

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing "A Fresh Start At Wagging Tails Dogs' Home" by Sarah Hope book 3 in the series.  What can I say other than I enjoyed it and read in one day.  I liked going back to Wagging Tails Fog Home and catching up with everyone but this time from Sally’s perspective. 

Personally I would love to escape to a small Cornish village by the sea and a dog rescue…
There’s no place like home… 

Although dog trainer Sally is relatively new to Wagging Tails, the team she works with have quickly become her family and the dogs her friends.

But when Andy, the one that got away, turns up for a brief respite from the city, she is at a crossroads. As tempting as a life with him is, she loves her home of West Par, and anyway, she has responsibilities here.

Number one on that list is ensuring the dogs' home stays in business. A developer has been sniffing around wanting to buy the land, and the team is worried.

Sally will do anything to save her home and her friends’ livelihoods but the lure of reuniting with her lost love is strong. Is there a way for her to have both?

It had everything you could want in a story love, family, community and second chances.

I found the characters to be well developed, and multi-dimensional. There were multiple sub-plots like the proposed development and the fate of the rescue to keep you engaged and interested in the outcome. 

I will definitely read other books by this author.
I requested and received an advance reader copy of this book from Boldwood Books and Netgalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs, 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...