Jun 22, 2023

Fourth of July Forgery by Tonya Kappes

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing “Fourth of July Forgery” by Tonya Kappes the 6th book in her Holiday Cozy Mystery series starring Violet Rhinehammer.  This is now my favourite out of Tonya’s series.
CELEBRATE GOOD CRIMES! 

Get ready for a thrilling and explosive read that will leave you on the edge of your seat until the final twist, in this Fourth of July Forgery.

As the Fourth of July festivities kick off in the quaint town of Holiday Junction, a body washed up on the beach, murdered in cold blood.

Journalist Violet Rhinehammer just can't resist the lure of the case, her nose for news and following the next big story led her straight into finding out all she can about the victim, including digging into their past.

As the investigation begins, Violet finds herself unraveling a web of deceit and uncovering dark secrets hidden behind the town's idyllic facade.

With suspects as numerous as fireworks in the sky, Violet must navigate a dangerous path to uncover the truth, all while celebrating the most American of holidays.

Will she solve the murder before the party ends? Or will the killer strike again under the cover of night, leaving the town to mourn the loss of another innocent victim?

It’s the Fourth-of-July Festivities in the quaint town of Holiday Junction, and a body washes up on the beach, murdered in cold blood.

We visit the art district of Holiday Junction which is up the mountain and sounds like a really quaint area to hang out.  Plus we get introduced to a few new characters that I can’t wait to see more of.

There were lots of suspects as the Art Dealer was not well liked, along
 with plenty of twists and turns to keep us entertained and guessing. 

I highly recommend this book and series to all my cozy loving friends especially if you like stories set around the holidays. 
I requested and received an Advanced Readers Copy from the publisher. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs, 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...