Oct 10, 2022

A Halloween Homicide by Tonya Kappes

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing “A Halloween Homicide” by Tonya Kappes the 3rd book in her new series starring Violet Rhinehammer and her mom.  This is now my favourite out of Tonya’s series.

CELEBRATE GOOD CRIMES!

It's spooky season in Holiday Junction and Halloweenie Festival is a hauntingly great time. Treats aren’t just sweet and delicious, sometimes they’re also deadly.

Holiday Junction really knows how to throw holiday festivals, and it goes all out for Halloween.

The holiday celebration includes a ghost walk of haunting tales, a hay ride, carnival games, pumpkin carvings and costume party.

Violet Rhinehammer has the perfect assignment—represent the Junction Journal by attending all the fun festive activities and reporting on them.

When Violet reluctantly goes on the ghost walk, she realizes the body that fell out of the fake casket is a real one and not a prop. She knows trouble is brewing. She puts on a sleuthing costume after someone she loves becomes Chief Strickland's number one suspect in order to catch the real monster.
It’s the week before Halloween in Holiday Junction where Violet finds herself investigating another murder!  While gather information on the Ghost Walk, she finds a body …

There were lots of suspects as well as twists to keep us entertained and guessing. I had no idea who the killer was until Violet did! Also there were a couple of surprises and I can’t wait for the next instalment!

I highly recommend this book and new series to all my cozy loving friends especially if you like stories set around the holidays. 

I requested and received an Advanced Readers Copy from the publisher. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs, 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...