Aug 7, 2022

Red Letter Slay by Tonya Kappes

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing Red Letter Slay the 8th instalment in the Mail Carrier Mystery Series by Tonya Kappes.  I absolutely love this series!
There's a murder 'bout to happen!

Discover the southern life of Bernadette Butler, along with the eccentric and lovable citizens, along with all the fur babies, who live in Sugar Creek Gap in this southern cozy mystery series by Tonya Kappes.

Wedding bells are ringing all over Sugar Creek Gap for Bernadette Butler and Mac Tabor.

Folks in Sugar Creek Gap, Kentucky are so excited for Bernadette Butler! She’s getting married to Mac Tabor, the man of her dreams!

Wedding week is nerve-wracking enough but add to that a murder of a local radio DJ with a nasty reputation was found stabbed to death with a letter opener days before Bernadette’s wedding and the DJ who Bernadette hired for the wedding is the number one suspect. Now Bernadette has not only possibly lost a big part of her dream wedding, she’ll have to solve a mystery with more layers than the five-tiered wedding cake!
 
I absolutely loved returning to Sugar Creek Gap Kentucky and visiting with Bernie, Mac, Iris, Buster and Rowena the cat. I must say this might be my favourite one yet in the series. 

First off I am so happy that Vince is okay and ready to help Bernadette. The mystery was great and the story was still filled with the humor we have come to expect in Tonya’s books. I really hope we will have some more visits to Sugar Creek Gap to see what is happening with Bernie, Brady, Vince, Iris and of course the front porch ladies.


I highly recommend this book and series to all my cozy loving friends especially if they like an older herione. 

I requested and received an Advanced Readers Copy from the author. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs, 



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...