Dec 5, 2021

Cozy Mystery Premieres for December

Hello my cozy friends,

I had the privilege to read an advanced readers copy of some new cozy mystery series that are coming this December. Here is a list of the ones I could find.

  • A Plus One for Murder (A Friend for Hire) Mysteries by  Laura Bradford
  • How To Book A Murder by Cynthia Kuhn (Starlit Bookshop) 
  • A Nose for Mischief by K.T. Lee (Riverbend K-9s) 
  • Mistletoe Malarkey by Stella Bixby (Shayla Murphy) 
  • Pride, Prejudice, and Peril by Katie Oliver (Jane Austen Tea Society) 
  • Murder at the Seaview Hotel by Glenda Young (Helen Dexter) 
  • The Case of the Sugar Plum Shenanigans by Pamela Sue DuMond (Cheesehead Lodge) 
  • Patricia Fisher Ship’s Detective by Steve Higgs (Patricia Fisher) 
  • Pumpkin Spice & Deadly Heist by Tanya R. Taylor (Nosy Paralegal)
  • Murder at the Opera House by Dawn Brookes (Lady Marjorie Snellthorpe) 

Hope you will check out these books, I will try to highlight more upcoming new series in the future as I focus more on my blogging.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.


Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...