Jan 20, 2020

Much Ado about Nutmeg by Sara Fox



Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing 
Much Ado about Nutmeg” by Sarah Fox the 6th instalment in the “A Pancake House Mystery” series. This was the second book I have read in the series and I thoroughly enjoy them and have the complete series in my TBR. 

Much Ado about Nutmeg by Sarah Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Marley, the protagonist, is the owner of The Flip Side pancake house in Wildwood Cove, Washington. Currently she is dealing with tourist season and planning her beach wedding which is in 4 weeks time. The Golden Oldies Senior games is in town and it’s extra busy, but when a man drowns and a nasty sports reporter goes missing Marley is itchin to investigate ...

The characters are well-developed. The mystery had just enough suspects, red herrings, and twists and turns to keep you guessing till the end. I found it to be a fun fast read.

Includes pancake recipes right from The Flip Side menu!

I enjoyed this book and recommend to my friends.


I requested and received an Advanced Reader Copy from Netgalley and Kensington books. All thoughts and opinions are my OWN.

View all my reviews

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I need to catch up on this series. I enjoyed the one I read from it so much.

    ReplyDelete

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...