Jan 24, 2020

Back on Your Feet

Hello my crafty friends ,

It’s been forever since I posted a card related post but yesterday I actually sat down to make a few cards with my friend!
Back on Your Feet from Stampin' Up is as cute as can be and the perfect set for get well wishes.

I have lots of Facebook friends who could use a little pick me up, so I want to have a supply of get well, just because type cards on hand.




Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...