Nov 27, 2019

Ten Things My Cat Hates About You

Hello my cozy friends

Today I am reviewing “Ten Things My Cat Hates About You” by Lottie Lucas.  This was a fun read, I chose to read this book because of the title!


Ten Things My Cat Hates About You by Lottie Lucas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Not everyone gets nine lives...

So he better be the love of a lifetime!

When Clara’s ginger cat Casper chases yet another romantic prospect out the door she’s ready to give up on love altogether. But then the fussy feline causes two meet cutes in the space of a day and suddenly Clara has two gorgeous men driving her to distraction. But who is in control of happy ever after? Clara, fate...or the cat who started it all?

This book was cute, quirky, and really fun. Romantic comedy in movie or book form always makes you feel better because life can be so stressful and sad..

Casper the cat is a great fictional cat and I always love when a furbaby is center stage in a book. I had a huge smile on my face by the time I finished this book!

I requested and received an Advanced Readers Copy from the publisher and NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Lucy and Charlie 
Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...