Dec 2, 2016

Happy Friday!

Hello my crafty peeps and happy Friday!

Sorry I haven't posted new projects in awhile as you are aware I am taking a sabbatical from classes but also enjoying some sand and sun in Mexico!

I have been missing looking on Facebook and Pinterest this last week... Lol as well as doing some card projects and sorting out the left over inventory from the craft fair.  I must say though it has been great spending quality time with my hubby and catching up on my reading, I am already into my 4th mystery.



P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...