May 11, 2016

Trash or Treasure ...

Good morning my crafty peeps!

I meant to tell you about my find a few weeks ago in Okotoks.  They have a thrift type store the locals call the "Dump", well I went there with my cohort Marie and we struck gold.

Usually you don't find Stampin' Up! stamps at thrift stores but when you do.... "Squeal"
Being fairly tall I managed to see them on a top shelf in a box!!!

I bought 3 and Marie grabbed 3, even better they only wanted $2 per stamp set.




Here is a card I made with one of the sets.



If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do! 

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,

1 comment:

Reading Between the Lies by Lynn Cahoon

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing “'Reading Between the Lies” by Lynn Cahoon book 4 in the Survivors  Book Club Mystery series...