May 14, 2016

Matchbook Favour or Gift Card Holder

Hello my crafty peeps!!

Before I left for the UK, I made these cute matchbooks that can be used for gifts cards, candy or post its.  These make great stocking stuffers, teacher gifts, party favours, you name it!!  I think they are adorable.  I have done with a Christmas design using the Stampin' Up! retired "Holiday Helpers" with Santa, Elf, Reindeer, and Angel but will showcase other versions when I get back.  The Sentiments I took from several of my stamp sets.



Here are the instructions so you can try to make your own.
  1. Cut cardstock to 8 1/4" x 11"
  2. Scor the short side at 1", 4 3/4" and 5"
  3. Cut the long side in half at 5 1/2" then in half again at 2 3/4"   
  4. Fold on scor lines and the bottom section staple just up from fold in middle.
  5. Cut DSP 2 1/2"  x 2 1/2" and also 3/4" x 2 1/2"
  6. Adhere to front of the matchbook with Runner tape, Dimensionals, Tombow glue
  7. Embellish as desired
  8. Cut liner to 2 1/2" x 3 1/4"  if you are wanting to be able to write a message
  9. Adhere a Ghiradelli chocolate to inside with a glue dot or runner tape, or a gift card



Supplies I used:



If I can give you just a little inspiration, where you can look at one of my cards and think I can do that, or I could tweak that and put my own spin on it, then I am achieving what I have set out to do! 

P.S. Please share. with your friends and leave me a comment below. I read them ALL!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Between the Lies by Lynn Cahoon

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing “'Reading Between the Lies” by Lynn Cahoon book 4 in the Survivors  Book Club Mystery series...