Jul 15, 2015

Tea and Crafting - Your'e a Classic

Hello my crafty peeps!

Yesterday's Tea and Crafting we used the "Guy Greetings" Stamp Set.  If you haven't seen it yet, Guy Greetings is a really versatile stamp set for masculine cards.  It first appeared in the Occasions mini catalog, and has been carried over into the new Annual Catalog.   

I must admit when I first saw the ‘muscle man’ in this set, I really wasn't sure I wanted this set, (he is kind of creepy) but now that I’ve been using the stamps, I’ve come to realize how much I can do with the set!  

The ‘Righty-Tighty, Lefty Loosey’ greeting and tools would have been perfect for my father-in-law.  (I still get a chuckle when I’m loosening a screw and can hear my dad’s voice reminding me on which way to turn the screwdriver.  He knew so much about everything, but the Anchor would have been absolutely perfect card for him!)  

For the above card, I used an example I saw on Pinterest from the Occasions catalog as a starting point for my design.  The second card below was made with by stamping the swooshes from "Work of Art" (Stampin' Up) in Crumb Cake, Soft Sky and Lost Lagoon. and I stamped the sandpipers from "Wetlands" (Stampin' Up) and greeting in in Memento Tuxedo Black super easy! 

Hope you like it!

Hugs, Karen
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Stranger in the Library by Eva Gates

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "A Stranger in the Library” the 11th instalment in the "Lighthouse Library" Myste...