Jul 19, 2015

Tale of 2 Kitties contd..

Hello my crafty friends!

I am finally finished the cat mini album I started oh so many months ago.  I am happy with the way it turned out and being my first one, I will learn from my mistakes.  I really hope my cousin likes it. 

Did I mention I leave for Vegas on Tuesday morning and will be meeting my cousins from New Zealand for the first time " EXCITED" to say the least....  I have been chatting with her every day for almost the last 2 years.  

Here is a sneak peak at the mini album (I will post a full video on Wednesday)

Cover

Last page
As you can see I have used fairly large rings and not put a back cover on it, this way I can send her more pages as time goes on or she can add her own.

Hope you like it!!

Hugs, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix

Hello my cozy friends,  Today I am reviewing Sentenced to Murder by Sue Minix the 5th instalment in the "A Bookstore Mystery" seri...