Apr 20, 2022

Adventure, Abductions & Arrests By Tonya Kappes

Hello my cozy friends,

Today I am reviewing “Adventure, Abductions & Arrests” the 25th instalment in the "Camper & Criminals “ Mystery series by Tonya Kappes.  I absolutely love this series, and can’t get enough of the Laundry Club Ladies and Mae West.
Welcome to Normal, Kentucky where nothing is normal!

When Hank Sharpe asked me in the laundry club ladies to join him in an undercover investigation to help find a missing person, me and ladies grabbed our sleuthing notebook without hesitation. 

As undercover Forest Bathing Therapist trainees we were bound and determined to find out with happened to Kyra Tenney. When we did find her body in what appeared to be an accidental forest fire, we thought we were finished with our undercover act. 

Only the coroner’s report came back that our missing person had been killed before the fire. 

Put on your sleuthing caps and join Mae West along with the Laundry Club Ladies as they take their investigation skills to a whole ‘nuther level! Especially after Mae finds herself in the fire!

In this instalment we have the ladies and Hank going undercover as Forest Bathing Therapist trainees! What could go wrong, lol Dottie cracks me up and she wasn’t shy about letting everyone know what she thought of Forest Bathing. 

The  mystery was good, with lots of suspects and a few red herrings thrown in.  I did suspect the killer early on, but not the reason why.

I’m full of anticipation/excitement for Book 26 Rangers, Rvs, & Revenge as I want to know more about what’s in store for The Laundry Club ladies.

I highly recommend you read this series from the beginning and enjoy the escapism as much as I do.

I requested and received an Advance Reader Copy of this book from the publisher. All thoughts and opinions are my OWN.


Thank you for stopping by and visiting my little blog!
I always love reading comments and getting to know my fellow cozy lovers.

Hugs,

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

A Limited Edition Murder by Lauren Elliott

Hello my cozy friends, Today I am reviewing "Dedication to Murder” the 10th instalment in the Beyond the Page Bookstore Mystery series ...